Specific Use: Home Bed
Style: Soft Bed
Size: King/Queen size
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Brand Name: B&M
Model Number: A2261
Color: Blue / Customized
Service: 24*7 Hours After-sale Service
Material: Top grade Italy leather+ high density foam + Russia imported pine wood
1. The large headboard with soft and generous lines,there are a pattern of thin,delicately convex stitched diamond,without traditional buttons.
2. We can see border piping which embellishes the inside and outside edges of the headboard and bed frame,each detail is elegant.
3. The cylindrical stainless steel feet.
a. Before the production starts, we check all the material's quality and color of leather and fabric. Make sure its matching your choice.
b. Different phase of production will be traced when production starts.
c. Every product will have to pass quality checking before packing.
Packing and shipping
1). Cleaning sofas or bed after completing making, keep it clean and tidy
2). PP bubble rounded two times packed
3). Carton paper all corners and sides firmly protected
4). Plastic bag whole set covered with hemp ropes fix
5). Wood panel packed if required
1). Checking all pieces are ready, no any missing
2). Do fumigation for wood package if required by America and European Countries
3). LCL goods: Hire truck make delivery to clients' shipping agent or warehouse
FCL: Hire professional labors directly load goods professionally into container
4). Making documents related: ( Proforma Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, Fumigation Certificate, etc)
5). Goods arrival feedback
Guidelines For Maintenance
1. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight as this may cause materials to fade or crack. Direct sunlight includes sunlight coming through windows
2. Do not place your furniture too close to a heater as this may distort the material or surface finish
3. Do not place your furniture directly against a wall,colored textiles may come off,rotate cushions regularly to even wear and fading.
4. For basic cleaning, please use vacuum or lightly brush the furniture to remove dust and grime.
5. Do not cover your sofa bed with blankets, sheets or similar for longer periods as the sofa and the cover needs regular ventilation to avoid the fabric from cracking and peeling
6. If your furniture is stained with beverages, food or the like, immediately wipe as much off as possible using a clean cotton cloth. If a stain remains, apply mild detergent foam with a soft brush or sponge in circular motions. The clean spot can be dried with a hair dryer using warm air only. Vacuum your furniture when the clean spot is dry.
7. For tougher stains such as blood, oil, ink etc., please consult a professional dry cleaner